Saturday 16 January 2016

Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask- Innisfree.

Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask - Innisfree.

Today, I'm going to write a review in Innisfree - Super Volcanic pore clay mask~!

I start to try this product after introduce by one of my friend. For the first time using it, I din't give much results, However, I have been using it for about six month,putting this mask twice per week, and I could really see result on my skin,

When putting this mask, I would advise to clean off the clay mask properly using normal running pipe water, then,put on your clean face for about 20 minutes, and you will actually feel tighten as the mask dry up.



The Innisfree Super volcanic pore clay mask acts to absorb sebum and clarify skin pores.

The mask is in grey-coloured paste. It can be use for quite a long time, as I just put an adequate amount of the mask need on m clean skin. If your face suddenly have a pop-out acne, just dot the pop-out acne with this mask for overnight. It could actually dry up your acne and eventually cure your acne.

I would advise not to use this mask everyday, as is a clay mask, and you might overly dry out your skin. Use it three times per weeks would be enough.If you want to use this type of mask ( clay mask- in paste) cleaning the mask off entirely fromy our face is the most important procedure. Make sure clean off the paste mask completely before put on the toner and basic skin care.If you do not know how to use this kind of paste face mask, I would recommend you to use the put-on mask and after 15 minutes, just take off the mask. Easy and simple~!=)





CANMAKE -Eye shadow

Hi, I rarely post on make -up items. But well, sometimes we do need to play around with make-up to bring out/try out another look or image....