Saturday 21 March 2020

LULULUN face mask- Strawberry ( Whitening & brightening)



EVER heard of LULULUN mask?
It's once a hit brand mask in Japan and off-course ASEAN.
I want to buy this mask, but during that time it's not sell in Malaysia, and most probably have to buy it through online.Somehow it didn't buy it through online.

One day I saw this selling at one of the shopping complex in Thailand. I took a packet without any hesitate as I knew this brand before this.
I have to give this a try I said to myself. Actually, I was browsing as I want to buy the daily mask LULULUN with many mask sheet in a box.I couldn't find it. I just saw this 7 days mask by LULULUN, strawberry - for whitening purposes

After convert to MYR , 7 pieces of masks cost about RM 22. 
The sachets contain the 7 pieces of mask , folded neatly in the packs.All the masks is richly immerse in the essences, and as keep it after use, the masks are still not dried up.The packaging come with a very good sealing off power. Even after use, and the essence is still there. You don't need to worry much, then.I use the mask on my face, and I do notice my skin is much more clearer. I would say the mask indeed give brightening effect as written on the packaging itself.

 




If you would like to have moisturizing & hydration at the same time, this mask doesn't give along the effects. I just use for three days, and my skin do feels clear and brighter. In my personal opinion, I think need to buy different pack of LULULUN mask if you want to focus in acne,moisturizing, hydration or anti-aging mask. Well, understood that there's no one mask that can fit-all-in. Thus, with different types/variation of LULULUN mask, we can carry out a routine using different types of mask to tackle our face skin health for a fairer skin.

There's still some places which sell LULULUN mask, and I found it in HERMO online. Some even sell in Taiwan website.If I could buy in the future, I want to try the daily mask with 50 sheets/60 sheets of masks which aid for daily use.If you want to try it. you may look out int he online website perhaps. Or, if you ever go to Japan shopping, do look out for this LULULUN mask~!=)

CANMAKE -Eye shadow

Hi, I rarely post on make -up items. But well, sometimes we do need to play around with make-up to bring out/try out another look or image....