Friday 8 January 2016

Aloe vera gel VS Bamboo gel

Currently there's a trend everyone is trying on aloe vera gel and bamboo gel.

Me too, trying on Nature Republic Aloe Vera and Damyang Bamboo gel from The Face Shop.

I didn't' bought both of these products, both I got it  during my Christmas gift exchange, and one of it was given by my friend as a gift to me.


I took both of the products packaging.Both is in 300 ml packaging.


Look at the bamboo gel~!!It's look refreshing and when I open it, I can smell a light scent of bamboo scent from it.



And this is the Aloe Vera gel~! Both the Bamboo gel and Aloe Vera gel have similar appearance which is transparent, and have water-feel when apply on it. However, the  aloe Vera gel have different scent as compare to the Bamboo gel.


I put it on my hand and rub it on my clean skin. It indeed soothing, and non-greasy. The bamboo gel is much more solid as compared to the aloe Vera gel. ( I think...) 

After using, both, I think both is a good product to apply on a sunburn skin, and dry skin. It can be use as a hydrating mask too~! Apply in a thick layer, and let it for 20 minutes. After that, wash it off.. You 'll feel you skin is indeed hydrated~!

In the market nowadays, maybe there's many more similar-like aloe Vera/bamboo gel products, but for both of this, I indeed recommend these two products for skin care. Perhaps, I'll add on in the future if I try any others brand of aloe Vera or bamboo properties~!
TRUST me, and give it a try today~!




CANMAKE -Eye shadow

Hi, I rarely post on make -up items. But well, sometimes we do need to play around with make-up to bring out/try out another look or image....