Saturday 9 January 2016

Dr Morita's Revitalizing Essence Facial Mask

 It's DR Morita's Revitalizing Essence Facial Mask~!




I got this in Taiwan~! I heard before this Dr Morita's face mask and many who use it have a good comment/review on it. It have a very long history in research and developing facial face mask for end user and very popular in Asia. Since, the face mask have a good review on it, when I found this mask in Taiwan, I directly bought it back to Malaysia.

I would say, the mask itself is really good. Put this Dr. Morita's face mask  on your cleaned face and I will say, your tired-look face will eventually become fresh-hydrated face look.

The white mask quality itself is comfortable and soft to the skin. After doing the mask, I can feel, my face is supple and hydrated for a few days. The feeling is a little bit different then other face mask that I use.


I still could not find Dr Morita's facial mask in the Malaysia store who sell it, but, you can find it through online. The selling price is higher as compared to the price that I bought it directly from Taiwan which will cost much cheaper.

If I do travel to Taiwan again, I will buy 1 dozen box of Dr. Morita's mask~!! haha..=P



Opps..I can't smile when I'm doing mask.. Sorry for showing you guyzs my fierce look..haha.




CANMAKE -Eye shadow

Hi, I rarely post on make -up items. But well, sometimes we do need to play around with make-up to bring out/try out another look or image....