Sunday 17 January 2016

Body Scrub Herborist- The Essence of Balinese ( Strawberry+Whitening)





The Essence of Balinese Body Scrub- Herborist



This is the Herborist body scrub that I bought in Bali, Indonesia. It cost about 25,000 rupiah for one , and I actually bought 3 boxes with total cost, 50,000 rupiah. I have already used up two boxes ( one is green tea extract, and another one is rose extract), and now, I left the last box, which is the strawberry extract + whitening. ( 200g)


I do not know the actually local Indonesia cost for this body scrub, as I bought it in a tourist destination. I might cost a little higher in price, though.





I got to say this body scrub is actually a 100% organic body scrub ingredient, but, it indeed contain high percentage of the strawberry extract in it, When you put it on your skin, it actually permitted a strong smell of strawberry from it. After you wash off you will still smell the strong smell of strawberry flavor. I actually love the smell. ( haha). I like body wash with more natural smell like fruit smell or flower scent.

To use this product, kindly spread it all over the body in dry skin condition, before taking bath. After that, gently massage all over your body, and then rinse it off with water without using any soap to clean off. You can actually feel the micro-bead scrubbing your body skin.

Normally, I use it three times per week to scrub my body. I would not recommend to use this scrub everyday day as it might hurt your skin , as due to frequent scrub.

You might be wondering how about the result , after using this product? It's effective ?

I will say "Yes, it indeed showing the actual result. I have no regrets"

This is the third box that I use, and I could actually feel that my skin is smoother, and fair.

Look at my hand :













When you scrub on your skin, you can visibly see the micro-bead scrubbing you skin.It helps in removing dead skin cell and blackhead.



Smooth and whiten.


After referring to a few blog review, actually you can get this one box for only 14,000 rupiah, instead of 25,000 rupiah per box. You can found it sell at Guardian, Indonesia too~!
I'm not sure if it sell in Malaysia, but couldn't find it. Perhaps I will stock in if I went to Indonesia again next time!









CANMAKE -Eye shadow

Hi, I rarely post on make -up items. But well, sometimes we do need to play around with make-up to bring out/try out another look or image....