Sunday 3 January 2016

Peppermint Snowflake Body scrub - Bath and Body Works


Let me introduce this body scrub! It's indeed amazing, as is my first time that I found a product with "shining flake " in it.

I bought it from the Bath and Body Works outlet, and I choose Peppermint. The price/cost is a little expensive though, but it indeed good to use and worth it.

Here's the product packaging.



Looks, it sparkle when it put on my hands~!



Scrub in on my hands and it appears shining on the surface.


After scrub, wash it off, and "bling", look at your skin~! It sparkle too~!!=)

When using this products, it's not corrosive or it will cause excessive peeling. I's user friendly and gentle to the skin. Thus, it's suitable for those with sensitive skin, and can be use daily. The scent it good too~!I love it~! It's about 226g, and can use for a long time~! Have a try~!



CANMAKE -Eye shadow

Hi, I rarely post on make -up items. But well, sometimes we do need to play around with make-up to bring out/try out another look or image....