Sunday 10 January 2016

Holika Holika Egg Soap Special Set


HOLIKA HOLIKA EGG SOAP FROM KOREA.



This box actually contain four egg soaps:
( 1 white egg soap, I green tea,egg soap, 1 red clay egg soap & 1 charcoal egg soap.)

I have use the white egg soap and left three other soap, and I'm now using the charcoal egg soap.

Each of the soap have different benefits properties:

(i) White Egg Soap             : Pore Contraction
(ii) Green Tea Egg Soap     : For Dead Skin and Cell Care
(iii) Red Clay Egg Soap      : For removal of Dirt
(iv) Charcoal Egg Soap       : Help in sebum Absorption.

What special about the packaging is that the eggs soap is put in the egg carton, ( HaHa..cute indeed)


The box written/showed function of each egg soap in the special set. 

I would say when I'm using it, it give a lot of bubbles when contacted with water. Spread it all over the face when cleansing, and then wash it off. I would say that you face is really clean and not dry off. I have a sensitive skin, and this products does not make my skin peel off , or irritated. You will feel your face is smooth like an egg.
Just one of the drawback is the scent /perfume is strong for me. I prefer lighter and more natural scent.

CANMAKE -Eye shadow

Hi, I rarely post on make -up items. But well, sometimes we do need to play around with make-up to bring out/try out another look or image....