Friday 8 January 2016

Avacado Avocat Hand cream- The Face Shop

Today, let me write a review on this hand cream from The Face Shop~!

I got this hand cream as a gift from my friend. I love it as it smell is so special as different from other hand cream. It's made from the nutritious fruit, avocado~!


This is the packaging of the products. It's look cute right? ( 30 ml)

Well, I'm not going to say it only looks cute, but, actually, it indeed a good hand cream. It's worth to be consider as a hand cream to be own and the price is worth/affordable. It's convenient/handy to be bring everywhere or to put inside the handbag or during travelling.

When you open it, it appeared to be white cream, with adorable fruit scent! 




Put the avacodo hand cream on your clean hand and feel it. It's not greasy, and fast-absorb on the skin.You will feel comfortable and smooth.I have use it for a month and my hand fine line has gone~! Look at my hand and I bet you'll love it~! ^_^

Say BYE BYE to dry hand and Say HELLO to smooth hand~!





CANMAKE -Eye shadow

Hi, I rarely post on make -up items. But well, sometimes we do need to play around with make-up to bring out/try out another look or image....