Thursday 24 November 2016





Sheep Hydrating lotion



It had been a long time since I write my blog. I'm going to continue to write my blog after a long break. Today I'm going to share on this hydrating lotion make from lanolin oil. I bought it when I went to Taiwan for a holiday at Cingjing Farm. It's a place where we can see a lot of sheeps on the grassland in cold weather. This lotion is produce using the lanolin oil from the sheeps.



                                    Picture 1: The bottle packaging of the Sheep hydrating lotion.

The lotion is white in color and it feels fresh when I put it on my skin. It's watery, and easily absorb into the skin and this is one of the reason I love the most.It does not smell strong in perfume,as it's more light in odor.



Picture 2: Look~!! The watery-lotion on my skin~! It's easily spread on over my skin.

Lanolin oil, have a deep moisturizing effect on the skin and suitable for dry skin. It's a perfect lotion choice to use during the winter or cold season. It's not easy to find a product with lanolin oil nowadays. And if you do, the price might be costly. I just bought this lotion about RM 15 ringgit after convert from TWD. ( Taiwan currency money).



Picture 3: This product directly from the Cingjing Farm , at Nantou,Taiwan.

Well, if you ever go to the Taiwan,  and happen to visit the Cingjing Farm, dont't ever forget to bought this sheep hydrating lotion~!!. It's a must to be bought as a souvenir, or to pamper yourself!!
I just bought one bottle last time, and I will get this again, when I ever visited Cingjing Farm again~!!

CANMAKE -Eye shadow

Hi, I rarely post on make -up items. But well, sometimes we do need to play around with make-up to bring out/try out another look or image....