Wednesday 30 May 2018

KOSE Advance Moisture Concentrate

KOSE Advance Moisture Concentrate

I guess this is the most expensive skin care products in my  home that I use. For KOSE products, I was impress and attracted with their whitening skin care series. But, today, I'm not sharing on the whitening skin care series, but, KOSE moisture skin care series. Actually, at first, I'm a little worried to use a moisturizer skin care series. As I have written on my blog before this, previously i have acne problem with my skin.But after changing my eat food habit and chossing the right skin care products, currently my face is free from acne problem. Since I got this moisture skin care product from my friend as gift, I plan to give it a try.


This is the trial kit KOSE Advance Moisture Concentrate and it contain three bottles per box.


The three bottles : KOSE moisture concentrate cream, KOSE moisture concentrate Lotion, and KOSE advance moisture concentrate Serum.

I put only a little on my face , as I'm still worried to put moisture series skin care on my face. As previously , I have say, I avoid mostly moisture products , and only try the hydration products. When i put this product the night before I slept, and when I wake up on tomorrow morning, I felt my face a little oily and that make me worried. Somehow, I still continue to use it every night, as I felt that this is an expensive products, and if I left it unused, it will just be a waste. 

After a week, it came to my relief, as my skin is smooth, and more importantly, no acne!! I felt the KOSE skin care series is superb. This products just need to be apply in a thin layer, and the amount of usage is very little, and yet, it give a good result. Now I could understand that, why mostly and expensive or reputable products sell in he market is more higher price and small in size ,as the result can be obtain or the outcome could be better compare to the skim care products that sell in cheaper price, but, perhaps need many bottles for the desired result. Thus, Kose products, is worth a try, if it's in your budget range! Till know , I try to work harder, as to collect money to try other Kose products to share with all of you! Stay tuned=)

CANMAKE -Eye shadow

Hi, I rarely post on make -up items. But well, sometimes we do need to play around with make-up to bring out/try out another look or image....