Saturday 18 May 2019

WATER 360 by Watsons

Water 360- mineral Spring Water-lock Soothing & Hydrating Aquaface System


I want to post about this long time agq when it was a hit where everyone is trying this. It's another products from Watson healthcare~!

I bought it when there's 50% offer for Watson card member and I'm definitely not going to let it away~! Normal price for a 220g of Water 360 hydrating mask cost about RM65 , and Imagine that I could get it 50% cheaper...It only cost about RM33 per bottle~! Well, I bought two actually, then.It comes in a well packed up blue box with a classy appearance.:


I have been trying this for about one year, and I definitely say this is a good hydrating mask. I don't use it everyday, but three time per week, During weather is hot, I will apply this products onto my face and it feels cold. This is absolutely amazing, and sometimes, I couldn't bare with the hot weather, I will even apply it all over my hand.This will instantly bring down the body/skin temperature, and will feel comfortably about it.






Let's understand about this miracle products- Water 360 hydrating mask.
It combine with 3 sources of mineral water which include the allevard hot spring water from France, Sea Mud water form Canada, and Glacier water from the Alps.This product naturally come with 6 types of minerals: Zinc, Sodium, Magnesium,Iron, Calcium,& silicon, and it's mineral oil free which helps to strengthen our skin against environmental damage, replenishes skin's moisture level, prevent aging and leave skin a healthy glow.


Well look at this. You can see how this innovative cream mask formula transform into water droplets when it applied on the skin. This water will directly infuse into the skin, and retain skin moisture throughout the day.





Can you see the blue jojoba? This Blue jojoba particle encapsulated within the hydrating essence to further enhance the mask's hydrating ability and leave the skin more refined and smooth.

I use it in my skin basic regimen.Apply it in an inward and outward motion and gently let it absorb. I usually leave my hand covering my face to generate the heat on skin, which will eventually helps to speed up or ensure it's well absorb into my skin.If you put it in a thick layer, it can be used as a face mask at night, and leave it on till morning without rinsing. 

I know nowadays people will buy aloe Vera to put on the skin, but do consider this s a water quench to your skin after a hot sun, or a beach party/holiday.
WATER 360 Hydrating mask is a perfect choice if you have a dry skin, and the price is absolutely reasonable. Aim for it when there's discount in Watson's store worldwide~!=)










CANMAKE -Eye shadow

Hi, I rarely post on make -up items. But well, sometimes we do need to play around with make-up to bring out/try out another look or image....