Sunday 25 February 2018

AMPM SKINCARE- Brightening Renewal Treatment mandelic 5%



 AMPM skincare total brightening renewal treatment mandelic acid 5%.

Want a bright and fair skin?
Why did her skin look so fair under the sun?
I want to have that translucent skin like her~!!

Here's the AMPM skincare total brightening renewal treatment mandelic acid 5% that I had started to use one year ago, and I'm still continue using it till know. It cost about RM 59 per bottle (30ml).
The lotion inside is in transparent color and I will only need a few drops to spread all over my face.
I use it once daily and finish up a bottle about 2 months.


 It's a white packaging and it's a Taiwan skincare products.
The bottle comes with a complete dropper for the ease of using it and to avoid contamination.

The lotion is in transparent color and there's no any scent coming out from the bottle.

It contains active ingredients for a brighter skin tone and to reduce blackhead spot.It is suitable for sensitive skin and also acne skin.

I use to have a dull and blackhead face skin. After I'm using it for about a month, I could see an  improvement on my skin. My skin looks more bright and fair, and most of my colleagues are asking me, what is my skin care products that I'm using as they could see differences on my face skin.
They thought that I'm using sun block lotion on my face.

I use to put sunblock lotion on my face, but it cause me to get acne. Thus, I have to bought a sunblock that is non-comendegenic to put on my face. However, I rarely using it.( haha ). With the AMPM brightening skincare, I feel more confident, feeling fresh and energetic every morning.It's easy to use, and space-friendly. However, I would like to advice as after putting the AMPM brightening skincare on the face, try to avoid direct sunlight. If you have to go under the sun, please do not forget to wear sunblock after applying the AMPM brightening skincare.

This product could be bought in WATSON worldwide store.

CANMAKE -Eye shadow

Hi, I rarely post on make -up items. But well, sometimes we do need to play around with make-up to bring out/try out another look or image....