Friday 2 June 2017

Innisfree- Green Tea Mint Fresh Shampoo 300ml



                                 
                               
                                      Innisfree- Green Tea Mint Fresh Shampoo 300ml

I heard about this shampoo long time ago, from my friend. I saw this shampoo at Innisfree outlet when I'm at KL. I din't bought it, as I think It was quite expensive. 
My hair is oily type, and I have to shampoo my hair daily to avoid greasy look as I need to go to work.
As a woman, we need to look pretty and neat as to build confident in our self. 



I keep finding for solution for my greasy oily hair. Lastly, I couldn't help but to call my sister to help me to bought the Innisfree Green Tea Mint shampoo at KL. Surprisingly, she help mt to bought four bottles~!! We got the free samples of cleansing foam& mask from  Innisfree. What a bargain~!=)



The bottle is green in color, and it has a strong smell of mint scent. It's a colorless shampoo,and it a concentrated solution. 


Just one pump of the shampoo use is sufficient for my shoulder length hair. As I wash my hair, there's foam & I could feel that my scalp is in refreshing condition. Washing my hair under a cold water even make my hair to have a cooling sensation on my hair scalp after wash. The smell is just freshing. I love it.

I have been using it for at least three weeks, and I could felt that my greasy hair is under control. Now, I'm washing my hair once after two days. It really help to control my hair end breakage, and oily scalp.

As to maintin my hair health, I'm now able to apply hair oil/serum on my hair end, as previously, I will not even buy any hair oil products due to my oily hair condition.
 As I comb my hair, my hair fall is getting lesser, even sometimes there's no hair strand leftover on my comb at all. I'll continue to use this shampoo even nowadays things is getting pricey, I will save my money for this shampoo~!
Well, actually when I bought this shampoo it cost only about RM 28 per bottle. The price actually considerable for a beauty regime.
Try this Innisfree Green Tea Mint shampoo if you d have the same problem as mine. You will love it , same as me.

CANMAKE -Eye shadow

Hi, I rarely post on make -up items. But well, sometimes we do need to play around with make-up to bring out/try out another look or image....